APM200 Application Performance Management Essentials
Instructor led technical training
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the functionality and benefits of Application Performance Management system.
- Install and configure the SteelCentral™ AppResponse appliance for end-user experience monitoring.
- Use SteelCentral Transaction Analyser software to evaluate and predict application and network performance.
- Overview of the SteelCentral AppInternals solution that allows you to visualize internal server application processes.
- Typical workflow and methodologies.
- Report generation and configuring alerts.
- Cross-tier transaction tracing.
This course is specifically designed for Riverbed customers and resellers/partners involved in the design or deployment of Riverbed performance monitoring solutions.
- Have a basic knowledge of servers, applications, networking, and protocols.
- May have knowledge of basic Multi-tier application architecture with J2EE and .NET terminology.
- Understand TCP/IP, network addressing, and subnet masks.
- Know basic router & switching concepts.
HOW TO BOOK
To receive a quote and book a place on a course please contact:
T: +44 (0)1285 868 500 E: email@example.com