Marketing Manager (Nordics)
The Marketing Manager provides local marketing support and expertise for partners and their regional Zycko sales team(s). The role is focused on business development and lead generation through marketing activities, building local awareness of the group brand and driving ‘value-add’ through Marketing Campaigns and Services.
Duties & Responsibilities
70% Partner/Vendor marketing
- Build integrated marketing plans with partners to generate leads through telemarketing, events, webinars, advertising and digital marketing
- Run demand generation campaigns using digital marketing & telemarketing to identify opportunities to pass to partners
- Manage, track and report on leads, working with partners, vendors and account managers to ensure on-going lead nurturing and maximise deal close rates
- Engage with local vendor resources, develop local relationships and build profile of marketing within key vendors.
- Write event plans and build a program of events with vendors/partners in regions.
- Provide monthly reports to Regional marketing manager/sales director on campaign delivery status, results and provide end of campaign effectiveness summary
- Manage and track expenditure of local marketing / vendor budgets
- Support regional sales teams to understand local sales strategies and key partners
- Manage the local MDF process supporting central admin to ensure MDF/Co-op funds are processed, managed and claimed effectively, within Marketing Funds process, and ensure ISO standards are adhered to
- Translate campaigns & assets (where required)
- Leverage group marketing tools and services to ‘add value’ for partners through marketing.
30% Group Brand Marketing
- Build the profile, awareness, positioning and reputation of the group within the regional partner/channel communities through PR and Social media
- Create & execute a quarterly partner communication plan
- Execute new partner recruitment campaigns in line with local sales teams /vendor objectives
- Drive awareness, leads and bookings of Group services & training through marketing communications
- Implement group brand / ensure compliance & consistency across regions
- Manage local websites & social media accounts
Skills & Attributes Required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Strong translation skills for the key region(s) to which you are allocated (Swedish)
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office package skills, CRM experience, and understanding of email marketing tools
- Ability to interact with people across the organisation, and to build lasting effective professional relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times, and able to work under own initiative
- Preferred: Marketing Qualification, Channel & IT marketing experience
Location : Zycko Sweden – Stockholm / Zycko Norway – Oslo
Hours : 08:30 – 17:30
Benefits : Competitive salaries, company pension scheme & private healthcare.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.Apply here